So I’ve been milling over what my first real post should be about. I mean I can write about anything, but that seems so overwhelming. And I don’t want my first post to be terrible because then I’ll get discouraged and never write in here again, which is even more discouraging because I failed to keep up with my new year’s resolution after just three days.
Okay. Enough of that. Here is my first real-life post.
My bucket list. Like everyone, I’ve always had a few things in mind that I would like to do before I kick the bucket, but I’d never written them all down. I guess I secretly felt like if I wrote them all down then I would have to do them. Some of them are dauntingly intimidating and some are just unrealistic. As you’ve probably figured out, I have a fear of not accomplishing my goals, so I think I have been afraid to make these actual, concrete goals for my life. But I think it’s time to forget all that and start checking these items off my list. So here they are……..
- Go on a cruise of around Italy and Greece
- Make another quilt
- Make a dress (preferably designed by me as well)
- Visit Sweden again
- Live somewhere other than Missouri
- Get married and have kids
- Buy a car
- Go to all 50 states
- Be a compost-er
- Ride in a hot air balloon
- Graduate college (this may be my next one to accomplish!)
- Own a dog
- Go to Yosemite National Park and Sequoia National Park
- Read the Harry Potter books again
- Visit the Wizarding World of Harry Potter
- Pay off my student loans within 5 years of graduating
- Make a sock monkey
- Have a blog (done and done.)
- Color my hair
Some are more extravagant than others, but I hope to accomplish them all. I’ll let you know when I check off the next one.